Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

3rd October 2007 Entry

Logbook Entry 03-10-07

Been very busy the last few weeks especially working on my soccer blog, http://epllatestnews.blogspot.com , and my business project. Plus being a bit too lazy to write my post though.

Back to work. Finally renovations have kicked off on my office. Hopefully it can be finished by next week.

I got another interview tomorrow to ponder whether I should work for someone or work for myself. The concern here is working for someone lets him or her worry about the overheads while doing my work. However the job satisfaction one may get from it may be less from working for myself. I am still struggling with this concern or worry of mine.

My partners are a bit over their heads sometimes. Hence I do realise that I should let them decide the course and just follow. The logic is that let them take the lead and moderate the course of actions later. Hopefully it would not be too late.

Another thing that has been bugging me is that a business deal should have been closed weeks ago is still dragging. Hence with my partner, we are trying to close it today. Wish me luck.

Finally I really wish to thank my girlfriend for the support she has shown me for this period. Yes she may be demanding, crude and unladylike, but she honestly care for me. That I would appreciate.

No comments: