Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Personally, I still do not understand the working of the female mind. They can tell you one thing at this moment and then can switch to another the next. Is it true that they would want to do the opposite things from what they say? The reason is that once I give in to my gf, she turned around and said the opposite especially after an arguement or disagreement.

Have any of you faced the same problems?

Interestingly, my new job is into selling perfumes and cosmetics. Another female favorite. But I am taking my time to learn about this trade. It is proving to be a very interesting experiment for my job so far.

Enough of my mumblings, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all a happy and prosporus chinese new year.

No comments: