Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, August 27, 2007

27th August 2007 Log Entry II

Log Entry 27-08-07

Something of interest to add. My girlfriend is coming up on wednesday. I believe it is a female gene that would expect all boyfriends to cater to the birthdays and remember each and every present and location celebrated for each birthday.

This is something I cannot figure out on the importance attached to them. Yes I understand during the romance period, one should try to be as romantic as possible. Of many things I tried, this is one that has always escaped one. Without any doubts, I would have wished that I could be romantic, yet every attempt mostly have turned on me.

Hence I just praying to myself that nothing goes wrong for this birthday of my beloved. If not, I would be in deep s*** for it. Hopefully I can really get it right this time.

Stay tune for the outcome, my log.

No comments: