Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

28th August 2007

Logbook 28-08-07 Entry I

Have woken up at 10am, been trying my hand in creating a website. Only then I realised that there are a lot of things which I cannot do without reading up first.

Hence by 3pm, I really realised what an a## I have been all day. I really should not be so impatient at first attempt.

The result is this website www.dozhpackage.com which any interested can view. The issue here is that it came with a package which I cannot edit much. Therefore I went and email the administrator to ask on how do I edit.

And after checking my cc bills for the past 2 days, I really spent a bomb to make this internet business work. But would it really work? I am quite spectic about it. I am putting my best effort into understanding this business.

One is that most of the ideas I have seen floating around the web seen to have orginated from one source as the aims and methods are very similiar. Would them really work after so many people have used them. True the internet is huge and the possibilities are many. But would each of them work prefectly. My only worry is if the idea does not work and the author does not refund me the money, could be it a wrong mistake on my part.

Hopefully it would not be. Anyway looking at it from another perceptive is to buy a lesson for me. Let's hope luck is with me.

No comments: