Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, August 27, 2007

27th August 2007 Log Entry III

Logbook 27-08-07 Entry III

Just got off reading about the internet business and the possibilities it holds. A lot of reading for me to carry on before taking my serious dip into this option. Looking around, truly the limit for this sort of business is the limit of one's imgination.

However to be the next Bill Gates or to come up with Google, that's a one in a million chance. Usually good ideas may not end up as a finished product; only through perservance of these gifted people, then do we have microsoft and the Google. My purpose is learning all these is to better improve myself and possible to provide alternative source of revenue for myself and my family.

Is it the best choice for me? I believe that only through trying, then can I say is it a best choice as without trying out as with my business project, I really don't wish to give up without giving a best shot on it yet.

At least my girlfriend is pleased that I got something to do instead of laying around at home, doing nothing useful in her mind. I would really want to make her and my parents as happy as possible instead of them worrying them for me everyday. That make me feel some useless in the sense that I cannot do anything straight and right at all. With each passing day of the last 3 months, this sense of unworthiness have been eating away at me. The burden of looking at the worry and insecurity of my loved ones really pushed me to really consider my future and actions. Only in that way, could my feelings of unworthiness have or could be lessen each day.

Being without a job, I now can imgine what my father went through when he stopped working. Only difference is that I have no family commitments which the only good thing that would allow me so much time to lay around; pondering my future and route forward.

Letting this out in open allows an avenue of release for me without it, it would just fester in my heart or hidden in the depths of my mind.

Thank God for blogger now.

No comments: