Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

30th August 2007

Logbook Entry 30-08-07 Entry Log I

I am a stupid fool to be duped by the Ultimate Wealth Package which I purchased over the internet. Really should read up more on the package before committing myself to buying the package.

Luckly I managed to get a refund from the clickbank. This would seriously make me consider sigining up for any packages worth more than $10 seriously before paying in the future.

Really after reading through lots of info on forums on the UWP, I am not the one that felt cheated by the programme. I felt really fustrated by it, thinking of actually learning to be an IM and instead getting tons of rubbish to bat.

Hence my warning here is that for people to realise that it is wiser to read up more before committing themselves to any of get rich schemes on the internet.

PS: Take a look at the instant blog cash for fun of it.

http://www.instantblogcash.info/?e=ongzhiheng@gmail.com

No comments: