Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

30th August 2007 Entry Log II

Logbook 30-08-07 Entry Log II

Enough muttering of getting cheated on the internet.

I am not sure why that I always cannot celebrate my girlfriend's birthday properly. Yesterday, again on her birthday, I was not feeling well. However I insisted on going out to celebrate, but she allowed me to rest and then went out.

The whole schedule was thrown into the mess. I knew that my girlfriend is damn disappointed in me for failing to make her birthday a happy and memorable one every year. Hence I am feeling that I am useless for all it takes. I am blessed in the sense that my girlfriend is willing to forgive me for all the shit I have done, but deep inside, I am afraid of losing such a good girlfriend.

I am really silly here in stating it here. After 4 years together, I feel that I am someone who cannot do anything right. Always making her angry and worried over me, am I that bad??? I am also not sure on it.

No comments: