Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

11th September 2007

Logbook 11-09-07 Entry

Today is the real start for the new company I am working on. The lease for the office has been signed and the work would start this week on the renovations. One of my partner would be hopefully selling the goods by end of this week, for a positive cash flow to the company.

I had just did up the a simple balance sheet for the company. The reason is to check for the cash flow issue. Only then I can know how much can be used and what should it used for.

Today we would also remember 11th Sep for the World Trade attack in US and the passing away of the founder of Body Shop.

Also I had a nice outing with my girlfriend in which we had ice-cream at parkway and dinner at Auston. Although she can be a bit difficult sometimes, but she is still the one I love with all my heart.

Now for some news where US commerate the 11th Sep Terrorist Attack



Also for the health consicous, check on what you take and what they are for as the vitamin C show below:-

No comments: