Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, September 9, 2007

RE: Lottery in Singapore and China

Oh dear me! Another exciting draw in Singapore today. The totto or lottery is now up to S$5.5 Million already, how many more new millionaires would there be today.

Now compare with China or US, the lottery is a representation of size of population. The larger the size, the higher the pay out could be if the amount is rolled to the next draw. Whom wouldn't want to be an instant millionaire overnight, but how many would succeed?

Good luck to all for tonite's draw.


2 comments:

Ryan said...

WOW! Over 5 million! That sounds like soo much fun! :D What I could do with that kinds of money huh?

I heard one time somewhere in North America, some women won the lottery more then once.

Well, I hope someone who deserves it wins. :D

arch angel said...

Yup...think 3 person shared the price out