Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

RE: My blogger's friend, Ryan's Blog

Just added a new link http://ryan-style.com/ to my list of Interesting links and blogs.

He also shared my interest in writing our personal interest and experiences with all. Share in his thoughts with his blog.

A short Bio from his blog:

"About Ryan
Well, my name is Ryan Ishibashi. I’m 17, and currently residing in the small town of Hilo on the biggest island in Hawaii. I enjoy having fun, being with and making friends, relaxing, reading, listening to music, blogging, web design, graphics design, surfing the web, driving, photography, and trying new things.
If I chose one word to describe me I would chose “Different”. Different would be perfect for me, because I try my hardest to stand out from the crowd. I personally dread being “in the crowd”, I either want to be in front of it or on top of it. I guess I could also be described as one of those people that stick out like the color orange, in a gradient of gray. I’m there, and you can’t miss me."

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thank you so much for the link and post about me. :D I feel so loved!

arch angel said...

No problem, ryan. Just hoping that you would do the same for me