Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, September 7, 2007

7th September 2007 Entry

Logbook Entry 07-09-07

What a surprise I got yesterday, My girlfriend still bought a learning guide to cantonese for me. The reason is that she wishes that I can learn cantonese to communicate with her friends and family. So it back to the books for me.

Interestingly is my procounication of wordings, seen to be so funny when you do not know how to say it. Anyway My girlfriend and myself got a good laugh from it.

Furthermore we bought a Canon ixus for S$469 with 2 2GB memory cards, camera bag and extra battery. So now, I am thinking of taking some shots and placing it on this blog for all to share. Anyway for those interested, they can still get it at Ang Mo Kio Hub, the promotion would end tomorrow.

You would be asking, am I getting a cut for promoting the above? No lah, just wants to promote a good deal to me for all to share.

As for my business opportunities, it is taking off at last. At one hand, It seen to be like I am a boss, but in reality, would be working for the investor. Wish my luck, guys.

And also for some news now, finally a breakthrough with the North Korean on the nuclear issue.

No comments: