Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

19th Sep 2007 Entry Log

Logbook 19-07-07 Entry

Yeah...been very busy to write on my blog...

Getting around to do my work with regards to my business project. Running around the isle of Singapore to get things done up properly. Lots of regulation to read up in the past week.

Now trying very hard to solve and close out my first business deal. Tons of work left to be done before closing. Hopefully I can close it by end of next week. If successfully, a few thousand in profit. Wish me luck guys.

As for the domestic front, my bro is teaching tarrot card reading. Yes, something he has interest in doing. That's good for him. I wish him all the best.

Finally my girlfriend made up her mind to go back to Malaysia to celebrate the Moon cake festival with her family. I better go and collect her ticket before being scolded by her.

Some stuff I am reading:

Congratulations to Sopranos picking the emmy this year. Hence the end of a great drama series. In the end, HBO is the big winner this year.



Ah, opening of the Singapore Season into China. A great achievement of exporting our Singapore culture overseas. We should be proud of it.



What has the pop princess, Britney Spears turned into. It is very sad to see her end up now in drug rehab of all things. Is it the fame or money that cause?

No comments: