Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

12th September 2007

Logbook 12-09-07 Entry

This morning, I again made my girlfriend angry by not giving in to her. Why is it all female expect males to give in? Even after giving in to her, she is still pissed at me. Really do not know why is it so hard to please her? Anyway trying to coax her now.

Another stupid mistake I keep making is writing wrongly the worded amount on cheques. It happened yesterday, and yet it happened again today. I am really not used to writing. Should really buy a reader to do it. Actually should be Must....Not sure whether any one else have this problem.

I just tried filling out a CPF contribution today, lucky I was wise enough to seek the help of the customer service office at the CPF branch. It is quite a headache to fill in, but at least with the internet, there are automated calculators on the CPF website. My only concern is that the cheques do not bounce due to my signature. Really have to do something about it also.

No comments: