Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, September 2, 2007

3rd September 2007

Logbook 03-09-07

Today is an important day for me as this afternoon I would meet with my partners to discuss the extent of our co-operation. If all goes well, then the project is back on track again. Let's pray that all would goes well.

My girlfriend is still against me joining this co-operation. However with my current job situation, I would be still looking for a job while exploring other options. Without any doubt, I would not want my efforts to go down the drain. But only with results, my close ones would then be convinced. Hence I must bend my efforts to making it a success if the talks today are successful.

True, I am still naive to the world of business. But no one is born business suvry. Only through experience, can one grow. I have already made my worse expectations needed in which I could become bankrupt if the worst would happen. Furthermore, I really need to improve my human relationship skills and of course my temper.

Always it had been my temper that has been my problem for some many years. However true is that temper may be good for fuelling one's goals and dreams, but it could also undo someone. Many times, it is my temper that caused my parents and girlfriend grief. For that, I am really sorry and would really try my best to change.

Hopefully the talks today can be successful and that my efforts to change can take shape also.

No comments: