Google
 

Introduction

This is my personal logbook where I share my daily life and feelings. Also found here are some news affecting Asia Pacific Region which i have found interesting.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

4th September 2007

Logbook Entry 04-09-07

Finally I got things done with my partners after a long discussion in the morning.
Here is the gist. An organizational structure and job scopes would be drawn by me for all three of us and after which authority to approve payments would be discussed on friday. Afterwhich we would review together on friday and sign if all of us agree to it. Hence I spent my best part of the morning preparing my version 1.

Next up getting the phone numbers from our local phone provider. It is amazing that the numbers available all have the number 4 in them. Too many 4 are not good in cantonese as they mean death. Hence being into business ourselves, I had to choose the numbers with a lot of 8 inside (8 means prosperity in cantonese). You can call supersititous, but I would not want to take a chance in this business.

Interestingly enough, is that I got a call for an interview with one of the local health care provider. It is a strange call as I spent half a hour to 45 minutes talking to the person. Although it is an operational job, but I am caught in a dilema in which should I take it up and lose all my efforts in the new company down the drain.

My mum is of the opinion that I go and try it out. I am still pondering over it as I have until tomorrow afternoon to decide whether I want to go. Want should I do?

Anyway getting to my relationship with my girlfriend, at least she is more responding to my comments than the previous days where she was that pissed at me. Keep my cool at all times seen to be the answer to her indifference, but finally we managed to break the ice between us. That brings a smile to me as I have been trying to make it up to her since our last arguement.

Having said so, it is back to the drawing board for me to think or chew on: business on my own or business for others. What would you choose if you are me?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

o.o! Good question. You know what though... I actually wouldnt drop either.

For me, I would take the job that was offered to me, and also help make the business at the same time. I know it might be a huge stress, but it might work out for the best.

I would ask people I trust to help you with your business, and try to work something out so that the same amount,if not more, work will be done as if you were there.

It might be really stressful in the beginning, but I think the job opportunity came for a reason, but at the same time your job also.

:D Nonetheless... Good luck!

arch angel said...

Thanks Ryan, that is why I am still thinking about it.

Trying out what is the way that I would not regret later on